Thursday, February 19, 2009

Advertisement


Hey! I have a choir concert Friday night this week (the 20th) and I'm sure that Justin would love any company he can get for the night. It is at the Performing Arts Center and starts at 7:30 pm. Admission is free for ISU students with ID. It's $6 for adults and I think something like $2 for pre-high school students. No children under 6 will be admitted (sorry i can't control that). But I have a killer cool solo/trio and I figure this may be the last concert that I'll be sort-of comfortable. The next two are going to hurt much more than this one! So I hope that all of you will come!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Wish we could come, good luck!

ennbenn said...

Good luck! I wish I could come see ya! Have a good one!

Dynamic duo said...

You are so beautiful. What a great blog. I'm glad I found you. How is life up there?? I agree - the best part of pregnancy is when it is over! Plus, when it is over, they get to interact with you (after a couple months - lol). Sorry about the baby shower. I accidentally clicked ignore and on the website couldn't figure out how to give you my invitation information so I could get you my address. Ugh. Anyway, send it to me again and I'll be more careful. :D