Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm finally showing!!


Well, the day has come when I finally look like I feel. My body has caught up with my emotions!! Today we hit the 28 weeks mark and we took this picture last night. I told Justin that I was tired of all my clothes being skin tight and I needed a few things. So, we got ready and headed off to IF yesterday. I got a new shirt and a great dress that will be a good friend of mine to the very end! But we thought we'd share our joy of "Holy cow, you actually look prego today" with all of you! LOVES!

4 comments:

Steph said...

You are still so tiny! You carry it really well.

Sandra said...

You are such a cute prego woman!!! I agree with Steph....you are tiny!

Lena Baron said...

Congratulations Beautiful Lady! Enjoy Every Minute Of It! Don't take your beautifulness for granted;) You could look like what some of us have to endure. It's called Hippo Pregnancy Syndrome:)

mikeandash said...

You look soo cute!