Monday, April 6, 2009
April Fools?
Well, it snowed here everyday over Spring Break, but this took the cake. This was the scene that greeted me April Fool's Day when I left for school. Kind of gross for April don't you think? I told Justin it reminded me of the Ice and snow storm in New York on April Fool's Day and that meant there were some serious problems! I also told him the only answer was to move to Arizona! SAD! I just looked for the picture, and I think it may have been deleted! :( Well, the place was covered in SNOW! It's not as good without the picture....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The weather is crazy here in AZ too. Sorry!;)
I was wondering if we were going to have winter all year long. We had been having snow every other day for like two weeks. Thankfully it's starting to warm up.
Post a Comment