Last night was the most beautiful night here and Justin and I got a bit fo spring fever. We BBQ'd chicken and corn on the cob and had some baked beans. It was fantastic. Justin has some finals he's studying for and we knew I'd be able to help him just as well outside as in so we decided to light a fire in our little fire pit and enjoy the last night before it rained for a few days. Justin was in on the phone and I came and asked him what papers he wanted to burn. He handed me a small stack and I thought I'd go out and prove that I could light a fire. So, I pulled apart the first stapled bunch, crumpled it up and set up the best teepee fire ever. I lit it and sure enough i got the fire going before he came out. Well, the smoke was pretty strong so he relieved me from fire-duty and continued building our little fire. A little while into it he asked where his tests were so we could start studying. I looked at him confused and he saw what remained of the little stack of paper he'd handed me and said, "Oh there they are". That's when horror struck me. "Were those the papers you need to study??!?" He of course answerd yes, and then I said, "Oh crap! I thought those were the papers you wanted to burn... I burnt one of your tests!!!"
WOOPS!!! The moral of this story: NEVER ask your husband a question when he is on the phone. Men don't multi-task like that. You may end up burning precious study material!!!!
At least he can reprint off the test....it's just time consuming and irritating. Sorry honey!!!! I won't do it again. LOVES!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh man! That sucks! I'm so sorry! Hope you can get your stuff done! Good Luck on finals!
Shoot! What a bummer. I've also learned not to ask anything while watching sports on TV. Good luck with finals
The moral of your story I learned it looonnggggg time ago...men CAN NOT do two things at the same time....hahahahaha....
Post a Comment