Well, we found out yesterday that the time is set. We head into the hospital Friday night at midnight. So, with any luck (and lots of Pitosin) we will have our little one on Saturday!! Stay tuned for pictures.
I look back and time has flown. Each day is a year, but each week is a blink. It's quite incredible. I've been thinking the last little while how blessed we are as women to experience this. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like pregnancy, but I've tried to see the good for the last little while. I've started marveling over his little body inside me. When I feel his foot plunge deep into my right side sometimes I chuckle. Sometimes. The other times, I scream. I never said I was perfect. :) But I'm starting to see why women say they loved this time. It's really incredible to think what has been happening. I'm a little overwhelmed.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthing! Hahaha. Good luck to the both of you!
Good luck, thats exciting. Relish in the moments. You get so used to a little one inside and then not to feel their kicking is a little sad. To have them join your family is a great joy!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment