Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Picture Time

I can't hardly believe it, but the time has come for family pictures. You know the drill. Mom makes you dress up in some ridiculous matching outfits, drags you all to the portrait studio and makes you suffer through an hour of relentless posing and smiling. That about covers it, right? The only twist to today's adventure was that Kyler was still a little under the weather, so getting him to smile or even just not scream was the trick. But we got a few and they are winners!!


Fun in the sun. That's our motto. It's too bad you can't see our plaid short theme. We were super cute!This is my favorite of Justin and Kyler!!!
Kyler was most definitely DONE by this point... I think our legs look like a gigantic alien trunk behind Ky... not the image I was going for.
The trip was painful for all involved. Justin pulled this face and we all lost it! It was the funniest thing ever!!!

No picture is complete until you add a basketball. Originally, they pulled out a baseball and mit... yeah, that wasn't going to do. So, I asked for the basketball instead.
But in the end, everything turned out great. It's our happy little family and we couldn't be more pleased!!

4 comments:

DaLynn said...

LOVE them! The family picture turned out great! Can't wait for a copy!!

hammers said...

They are super cute!!!!

Lena Baron said...

So lucky you got a beautiful family photo out of the adventure, you got several! Lucky You!

Kristen said...

Tiff! I love these pictures! Little Kyler is adorable!! :)