Sunday, August 2, 2009

Motherhood and Moments

Today we had a great lesson on Motherhood in Relief Society. The teacher quoted from the lesson, "The joys of motherhood come in moments". I need to remember that. I wrote it down all over my check book and I'm going to put it up in the house. We had some moments tonight when it was easy to remember. Kyler was smiling and having fun all night. It was fantastic!

So, just remember "the joys of motherhood come in moments."

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh don't I know it he he. Even though those moments may be fewer than the frustrating ones they still make up for all of them.

Lena Baron said...

Yes, it is amazing that we keep going after we have a baby, having more babies that is. There is just something about a mother heart, it keeps Going and Going and Going... and Going! Keep Going Love! I see your beautiful smile and sparkling eyes through this post! I love it!