Sunday, August 9, 2009

One sick boy

Kyler has had the flu the last few days. I've never seen one little boy produce some much stuff. I won't go into details about it cause no one needs to hear about it, but we'll just say that my car smells of sour milk and nothing but liquid is coming out in his diapers. The doc said he is doing okay and he's not dehydrated so we are just counting wet diapers and cuddling a lot. He's so cute, even when he feels crappy he still has a smile on his face sometimes. he really is a good baby. Justin has been a HUGE help today too. I had to go and lead the choir at church this morning so i left him home with a sick baby and he was great. Then he watched him while i took a nap this afternoon. It was wonderful! Hopefully Kyler will have a little better night tonight. So with any luck he'll be feeling much better by tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Poor boy, he is too little to get sick. I hope he feels well soon so Mommy can get a good nights rest!

hammers said...

No fun to have a sick baby. I thought they were to young to get sick too but Caitlin had a fever the early this week. Its so sad to see them not feel good. Hope he gets better soon.

DaLynn said...

:( Poor little guy!

Lena Baron said...

WOW! It's never fun to have them sick, but even worse when they're tiny! Good Luck!!