Well my birthday was wonderful! I had a great day just hanging out with Kyler and then we got a babysitter for the night and Justin and I had our first date since Kyler was born! It was awesome! We went to Red Lobster for dinner and spent WAY too much on our food! :) Then we went to the cheap theatre and watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. WOW! We loved it. We even turned to each other during the show and said we thought this one was better than the first! We came home, got Kyler back to sleep and went to bed early. It was fantastic!!
So, now what to do? I've been looking at cakes online all day and I have come to a conclusion: I'm going to experiment with fondant for the first time. I made the fondant tonight and it turned out great. Now I need to get some gloves so I can tint it. It's going to be blue back and white. Two or three teirs and we'll see from there. Someday, I'm going to make a Topsy Turvy cake. But we will keep is siimple for this one. We are going to experiment with some little cakes that i'll take around to friends before I do the big one. :) I'm so excited!! I love this!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohh take pictures. I would love to see how they turn out.
You are Coragoues!!! It will turn out great!
Post a Comment