Well, Halloween was NOT disapointing.
Kyler and I went out and helped Dad rake leaves this morning.
Kyler loved hanging out in a pile of leaves!
Then I worked all day to get ready for the party. We had Jekyl and Hide cookies (vanilla and chocolate mixed cookies with M&M's), Chocolate mint cookies, Chex mix, chocolate dipped pretzels and homemade root beer!!! It was quite the spread.
When it was time for costumes, Ryan and Ashley dressed up as Grecians in togas. Kyler was a dinosaur and I was Robin from Batman.
We all went and Trick or Treated about 6 houses. It was freezing! We got back to the house just in time for Ry's friends to show up and play for a bit. We laughed and played and then the real party started. We hung donuts from a string across the doorway from the living room to the music room. Then we had as many people as would try eating donuts with their hands behind their backs! Oh man! The videos are to die for!I waited for two hours for the video to upload. It won't. So I'll put it on here later.
After Trick or Treating Kyler got really hot in his costume so I took him down to his onesie. Ash was holding him and realized how much they were dressed alike. So, we got him some leaves and got a picture of him in a "toga".
After Trick or Treating Kyler got really hot in his costume so I took him down to his onesie. Ash was holding him and realized how much they were dressed alike. So, we got him some leaves and got a picture of him in a "toga".
Well, when all was said and done we had a great time! The food was good, and we played hard.

1 comment:
I love the costumes and your little one is toooo cute. So sweet! I'm so glad you liked the Mr. Hyde cookies! Stay warm!
Post a Comment