Friday, December 11, 2009
Pool party
Kyler and I had a pool party in the bathroom tonight. We have been spending a lot of time in the bathroom steaming trying to get his lungs to clear. He has been fascinated watching the water stream down from the shower. Tonight I sat him on the side of the tub and he started trying to put his leg in the water stream but he kept pulling it out because the water was too hot. So I got the idea that he would like to just sit in the tub and let the water stream down on him. We got in swimming suits and I sat on the side guarding too much water from hitting him and he sat in the tub. We let a little water pool in the tub and then would drain it. He loved it. I would stand him up and he'd put his head in the water stream. Then he'd stomp his feet in the puddles. I guess we have found a fun way to play and heal at them same time. No real luck on the lungs clearing out, but the Doc said it would be about a week away. So I guess we'll just spend a lot of time having pool parties in December!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor guy does he have a really bad cold? Thats no fun for momma or baby. Good luck with getting his lungs cleared out.
Post a Comment