Saturday, January 23, 2010
First Words
I knew when Kyler started saying da da da da da all day long that it was only a matter of time before the real words came. Well this morning while I was changing his diaper Kyler finally did it. He added a consonant to the end of da and created Dad. I just stared at him. He said it about three times. I don't think I even reacted except to say, "Mom". Just a silly wish that I would be first. :) We went to Justin and I looked at Kyler and said, "Mom". He looked at us and flashed that super cute grin of his. Then he said, "Dad". Justin laughed and I resigned. It's official. Kyler's first word is "Dad"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All of my kids have said Dad first. It's just easier for them. Don't worry, I'll to soon he'll be saying MOM so much you'll go crazy ha ha :)
Post a Comment