Thursday, May 27, 2010

11 Months!

What??? How has this happened? Yesterday he was tiny: 6 lbs of screaming tiny. And now? 22 lbs of screaming toddler. How did this happen? It's hard to believe that we are so close to a year. He is the funniest little thing I've ever seen. Sometimes we'd swear he's bipolar, but he's just a little guy trying to find his way though our raucous family. In just a few weeks, we won't have a little baby anymore, just a toddler full of energy and life. WHAT?!?! Oh, and in case you were wondering, NO. We are NOT jumping on the baby-making-train again anytime soon. One is just enough for now. :)
Pictures will follow soon. I won't have them until closer to his birthday.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you have had a lot of questions about more babies eh? ha ha. I don't get it much now that we have five but I used to hear that. I'm glad your enjoying your little guy, they grow too fast :)