
It's hard to believe that Kyler is one today. This time last year I was deep in the throws of labor and hardly able to understand how our lives would be changing so entirely much. I had no idea that a year from then the evening would be filled with dishes, diapers and the loving squeals of a baby playing "I'm gonna get you!" over and over again. What a darling little man we have. He is taking a few steps now and will be walking before I know it. He's got 8 teeth and we are cutting the ninth right now. He is speedy, destructive and a joy (unless he's not) and I can't hardly stand it when he smiles and giggles. It sends me in to throws of happiness to watch him smile at everyone and everything and my heart melts when he leans his head to my chest each time he curls in when he's shy about meeting someone. He knows five words "Mom. Dad. Ow. Uh oh. Hi." He loves chatting CONSTANTLY and it's rare when he is quiet. He is the cutest little man in the world and we love him so much. Thank you for coming to our family my little man. We weren't complete without you!









2 comments:
So Cute! He has gotten so big in our short time apart, it is crazy. I love his finger in his mouth, total Kybo face!
CUTE!!
Post a Comment