Monday, September 6, 2010
More Lasts
It seems so strange that we are facing some pretty big "lasts". Our last week in Idaho, our last few days in our apartment (HOORAY!), our last few days with family so close, (BOO) and so many more. No more shopping inJan's pantry (hehe), no more lunches with DaLynn, no more movie night witht he whole crew where I can spoil my nephews with "movie bags" full of goodies and things. It's so sad to be leaving. Granted, there are so many opportunites ahead of us blah, blah balh. This is not to talk about the future. This is to talk about the sad sad thing of leaving this beautiful place. We loved it here. Justin would love to come back someday. Me, well I love it too, but not like him. He grew up here. He's lived, hunted, fished, planted, explored and spent much blood sweat and tears on the land. He loves this place. So long Idaho. You are loved and will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So where is your little family headed?
NONONO you can't leave yet! I never got to see you one last time. I knew you were leaving, but I didn't realize when you were leaving. Tiff I am going to miss you so much and all your funny great stories. I'm going to miss your way fun and bubbly personality. I'm going to miss your way handsome and adorable little Kyler. I'm just going to miss your whole dang family! Good luck in all your endeavors and I can't wait to talk and see you again hopefully soon! Love ya hon!
I am so sad that you are leaving where you are happy. But I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU ARE MOVING UP HERE BY ME!!!! :)
sniff, sniff, sniff, i cant' really say more than that, I am to SAD!
Post a Comment