Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bachelor and Bachelorette

Now, I'm sure that you will read that titile and think I'm talking aout the shows.. but no. I'm talking about us! (what else?!?!) Justin and I will be playing the Bachelor and Bachelorette for the next month. He's in Oregon and I'm here in Pocatello. It's not so much fun being apart, but this time will be good for both of us.

Before he left, I asked if he wanted to take his golf clubs, but he decided against it. Well, he called yesterday and said there is a golf course on the property where he is staying!! He can golf as much as he wants for free!! I guess I was right after all. Boys, you should listen to your wives. THey really do know the future. :) He also gets a fishing pass for anywhere in the state and can go as much as he wants as well. So, he's pretty much in hog heaven right now!

I started Summer School this week and it has kept me very busy. But at the same time I also started singing with a Summer Youth Opera Camp. Any time I'm not in class I am in rehearsals and when I'm done with those, I'm doing homework. I'm ehausted and it's only been three days!!! The camp will finish on July 4th with a big concert and I'll hae a week to recover before I become a counselor at th International Choir Festival here on campus. I'll go and live in the dorms for a week and watch over the kids. 5 days after that ends, ustin will be home and we'll party. So, I guess we will both just stay busy with what we love!

3 comments:

Shaina said...

If you ever get too lonely you can always come visit! We have a pool! Mike would die if he went somewhere that offered unlimited golfing and he didn't bring his clubs. Poor Justin. Have fun with all of your singing!

The Nielsen's said...

Well, I mailed him his clubs yesterday. They should be there by Monday. I would love to come visit! i just have to find a weekend when there's no school,. opera camp or international festival! HA!

ennbenn said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Sorry it took so long for me to get here. Come visit us! www.hikariandennbenn.blogspot.com
Loves, Nicole