Friday, June 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Well, our life here is pretty simple, but every now and then we like to change it up. So, this time I went to Peru. Here is a picture of me at MachuPichu. Wow. That was a singular day. I don't know if I'll ever see anything like that again. Before I was there, I thought of it as a place somewhere in the world. It was flat, almost two-dimensional. But now, it has crevices, caves, canals and a life-force that seems to flow from it. I can't wait to take Justin back there so he can see it for himself! Check out the link at the right for more pictures and some thoughts.

3 comments:

Shaina said...

Yeah you made it back! It looks like it was a beautiful wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear more about it.

mikeandash said...

What a beautiful place to visit. You should definately post more pictures of it. I'm glad you're a blogger now!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!

I am glad you visited Machupichu... It is a powerful place that invite you to think about yourself and what is life...

I took just a couple of hour by plane to get al Cuzco and is not so expensive the trip for chilean people, the only thing is we always get fight with Peruvians... Hope someday our countries (Chile and PerĂº) will be united again... and remember that one day long long time ago we were just one land...

Happy for you thou... next time try to reach Chile!!!