Sunday, September 21, 2008

Always catching up... never current...

So, Justin went fishing all day today, and i stayed home playing "catch up". My director, Dr. Anderson, has been asking how i'm doing wiht my schedule this semester... I said, "I'm desperate fore the weekends. I'm always behind by Friday and i need to the weekend to catch up". That sums up our lives. There are days when Justin and I say goodbye at 8:00am when we leave and say goodnight at 10:30 when we go to bed and that's all we get. We don't really like those days. Other than that, life is pretty good. Justin is hanging in there with school. He starts his clinicals next week and is pretty nervous about it. But he'll be great. I am on a massive schedule squeeze as I prep for the Met Auditions this year. They are in Spokane, WA so Ms. Lane and I will have a blast!

In other news, Justin informed me today that he told the entire family that we are no longer taking birth control.... yup... thought that one was a secret... apparently not. I hadn't even hinted at that fact with my family... so I guess that cat is out of the bag.

Perhaps some of the best news is that we are moving!! We are headed to chubbuck. For those of you that aren't from Idaho, it's the sister city to Pocatello. It's much micer and we are moving into a 3 bedroom apartment in a really nice community out there. We cant get in fast enough and it looks like Justin may end up moving us in while I am in Spokane.... not an ideal scenario, but I'll take it.

So that is about it. Life is taking off and before you know it, it's going to be Christmas, and then we'll both be graduated and off to new and exciting adventures!

5 comments:

Shaina said...

So I've had a feeling every time I've looked at your blog for the past 2 weeks that I need to call you. But that's usually when I'm at work and by the time I get home I forget. Now I know why we need to talk! I will call you soon!!

DaLynn said...

Tiff, I hope you get pregnant fast and we will be preggers together!! Love you

Janelle said...

Hey are you guys going to stay in the ward? That will be so nice for you guys to be in a better apt. and great baby news I hope it happens fast cause early summer babies are way better than late summer babies!

Carrie Crow said...

It is about time there is talk about babies coming to the Nielsen Family! I hope things go well with that and good luck with the auditions and the semester.

The Nielsen's said...

Wow that is pretty cool, we hope the best for you. Sounds like you are extremely busy, I don't know how you guys do it. Keep us in formed, mums the word down here.