Saturday, March 7, 2009
Ticklish...
So, I was enjoying one of my last Saturdays to sleep in when a tiny hand reached up between my ribs and TiCKLED me! Honestly tickled! It happened about 6 times and then I moved my hand to feel (maybe I was just imagining it). Nope. The next time it happened it was so strong that my whole body jerked, just like Justin had come from behind and poked a finger in between my ribs! I laid there and let him get away with it one more time, and then I was done. It was time to move and put him to sleep. Who knew you could be tickled from the inside?? Amazing little guy. You are such a hoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cute! Although I haven't been tickled, I think the best part of being pregnant is feeling the baby move.
Post a Comment