Well, this last little while has been rather interesting. I'm finally feeling better, though pregnancy is still hard and I really don't like it at all, we are all healthy and happy. This last week flew past for Justin. Just last night he said, wasn't it just yesterday that I spent all weekend typing care plans? Really, it was a week ago.
We hadn't really seen eachother all week. So, when I go home from school yesterday I crawled on his lap at the computer and sat there. It was such a great 10 minutes. Silly? Perhaps, but we know we'll be kissing eachother goodbye for another week. I tease with some friends that I am a widow Monday through Thursday and then the weekends are a toss-up. I think that if we can survive April, then we'll be sitting pretty.
Spring Break is two weeks away and I think I'm going to lose my mind. Not from stress (I have virtually none), not from the need to write a paper (that is my only huge task), but from the realization that it will mark my third trimester and I'm starting to freak out! I see newborn babies and i think, I know where you have to come out of..... um... the room is spinning...am I green?....deep breaths, that's what they say, deep breaths. My only consolation is that women have been doing this forever (literally) and even if my worst nightmare comes true I will summon courage and strength from somewhere and then my son will be here. It's the only thing keeping me grounded right now. Justin said last night, "you are a lot stronger than you think, and you can do this". Somehow, that made it all better (for about 8 hours).
I think that Justin and I will have to see eachother a lot over spring Break. After that, we'll be wishing each other well and meeting up again at Graduation. That's about how much we will see each other in April! But then graduation comes, and a whole new world will open up. Justin thinks that he's going to feel like he graduated too because this year will finally be over!!! YES! We will have SURVIVED the Junior year of Nursing School!!!!!! That deserves a celebration!!!
So, that is life in our neck of the woods. We'll keep you updated about coming events and the continuous "joy" of pregnancy!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is your hubby going to nursing school TOO?? Do you realize that yours, mine, and Karin's hubby's are ALL going to be nurses??? That is a bit bizzare? What is the ultimate goal your your nursing plans? Leif's going to do Anestisia (I know that's spelled wrong, but I can't stand the correct spelling;)
BTW: If you're like me, this third trimester will convince you that giving birth is a blessing!! Really! I would give birth to over a dozen children if I didn't have to go through pregnancy, Serious!
Post a Comment