Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Two weeks and counting!
It's hard to believe that we will ever count down to finals week like this again, except of course, when Justin is graduating too. It's so strange to watch the time tick away as days pass. Then each night comes and I can't help but think, "that was another last". But It's coming, ready or not. Graduation is looming and for the first time in a long time, I 'm a little sad to see school ending. It's a door I've been dreaming of slamming shut but now, it seems a little hasty. I hope I can appreciate this more in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woo hoo congrats! How exciting. I can see how it would be sad too. Good luck with finals.
Don't worry about missing school too much. When that baby comes you will be glad you got it all done first. Plus you will have more time to do all the things you never had much time for like just sitting outside or reading a book that was not assigned. Congrats to you both!!
Post a Comment