Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's wild how times change just like that.

So, school has come and gone. Justin and I are both on summer vacation now. There's just one thing that is different. I'm a college grad who doesn't have to go back this fall! It's so strange to think about how different life will be. I walked in Graduation this weekend, and it was a little odd. I got a littl teary as we processed out, but that soon gave way to exhilaration. I sang the National Anthem at the beginning of the ceremony. Man! That was a feat for being 34 weeks pregnant. I am certainly happy to NOT be singing anymore until after this baby comes. Which, if I am at all lucky, will be soon!





We had a big barbecue at our house after the ceremony for all the family that was there. It was great to see everyone and laugh at how long the ceremony was. A little over 3 hours is TOO long to sit there with a baby on your bladder! :) But thankfully the family left after they read my name and I met them back at thehouse a little later! No one needs to sit through all that if they don't have to. :)

Thanks to all the family that came to support me! It was wonderful to have you all there!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

See you soon with our new little addition!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!! It is such an exciting feeling, and then comes the sudden "now what?" I can't wait to hear about the new little one soon. Side note: Bishop Traveler asked about you the other day when I ran into him, he wanted to know if I kept in touch with "the whole gang" and I was proud to say yes! Congrats again, I'm proud of you!

DaLynn said...

You sang beautifully, we are all so proud! Congragulations you college Graduate!! It was a fun day.

Lena Baron said...

Congratulations!! You will never regret the years of schooling and the experiences that led you to this point. It is a great example for your children! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tiff!

Sandra said...

Congrats I'm sure you sang great! I can't wait to hear about your addition coming.

Dynamic duo said...

HAPPY GRADUATION!!! I loved that feeling of 'yay, it's over - now what.' Now, I found myself back in school! Still love it, but can't wait for that feeling (again).

Enjoy the summer. Can't wait to see pics of the lil' one!!

mikeandash said...

Congratulations on the graduation! Good luck these last few weeks of pregnancy!