Monday, June 8, 2009

Almost there!!!

Well, the last few weeks have been hard and I'm not going to lie and say I've enjoyed them. People always say the last weeks are the worst, and they weren't kidding either. :) But we have made it down to the last 5 days!!! Kyler will be here by this weekend!!! I'm a little excited if you can't tell. Justin and I have both been nesting. The nursery is almost totally set up with everything in it's place (we still need to hang things on the walls and then we will be set). The car seat base is installed in the truck (I keep trying to convince Justin that we need another one... we'll see how that goes), and I am starting to have contractions again. From the looks of things, we are just about set. Now, if we can get my mom out here and groceries in the fridge we will be completely ready! Whew!

It's a new feeling to be closing this door in our life and truly terrifying while exhilarating to be opening a new one. I just hope that we will be worthy of this new blessing and challenge.

Time to come home, Little One. We are ready for you, but the real question is, are you ready for us? We love you already and can hardly stand waiting for you to leave your heavenly home and join us here. Just know that we will love you and do our best. Though undoubtedly, that will not be enough sometimes. We are so grateful for you and can't wait to meet you!

3 comments:

Gladys said...

We would not miss the blessing for anything!! Are there hotels near your house we could stay at? How are you feeling?

DaLynn said...

We also can't wait to meet him! Kaden said to me yesterday..."Kyler is so lucky mom" and is said "why?" and he said "he already has an X-BOX"!! Funny! Call me if things happen before this weekend!

Tony and Carol said...

Don't you worry..you'll be a great mommy! And I concur with Jan about the writing thing. Love ya much doll!