Monday, June 8, 2009

What a great idea!

I saw this on my girlfriends blog and thought it would be a blast!


OK! So this is how this works...The first 3 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me, just for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! :)
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done some time within the next year.
4. You have no clue what it will be.
5. I will send it anywhere! It doesn't matter where you live!

The catch? The catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on their blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!

Be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the first one!!!!! Are yo sure to give me something back?? I live in Chile.... lol!!!

Heather said...

Really? You will make me something? :) Now I am sure that will be something fun. By the way, you sound really excited to get your baby boy here, I can't wait to see pictures!

Sandra said...

I'm curious as to what this will be. I have to think of what to do for my blog now too....aww anticipation.

Anonymous said...

Okay... I re-posted the game on my blog...I just have to wait for the first 3 people....

I know about your baby boy...I´ve been reading your blog for a while... I´m happy for you....

Sara Anne said...

Paulina wrote on my blog, and it led me to hers, which led me to yours! I am so glad! good luck with the baby and congratulations on graduating! I have two classes left in the fall before I can call myself an official graduate! it's much better to finish before kids, I'm told.

Sandra said...

I posted it but no one was going for it so I took it off..... I tried :)