Friday, September 4, 2009

A few updates

Life has been so much fun around our house lately. So here is a quick update:
Kyler is full of smiles these days and he is most definitely sleeping through the night now. It was a tough recovery from his summer sickness in the sleeping area. But we have overcome that fully!!! Now he laughs and smiles and plays with us all day long. We love it!!!

I took Kyler to the Pool for his first time about two weeks ago. Needless to say, he was not pleased.
We finally bought a piano!!!!! Justin surprised me the other day and we went to pick up the piano that we'd found. It's a Yamaha Clavinova. It is in perfect condition and I absolutely love it!! I'm going to start teaching piano lessons now too. Justin is my first student. :) He practices the
c major scale up and down one octave everyday. It's fantastic. But today we started playing with Kyler at the piano. He loves to play. :)

Justin loves making up fun songs and rhymes with Kyler. This was the most recent. "King of the Pillow"



And finally, Justin has discovered a way to use the other computer even though the light in the screen burnnt out a year and a half ago... can you guess how he does it? One word: Headlamp!

So what is next on the update??? My 5K is tomorrow morning! I'll keep you posted!!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

LOL on that video. Was the water to cold for him is that why he didn't like the pool? I think that is the same keyboard we have, how fun!

Gladys said...

I wanted to call about your 5k, but we were out in the Mountains... How did it go?