Thursday, September 17, 2009
Some new friends are movin' in...
A few weeks ago Kyler started chewing on his hand constantly. I thought he was hungry; he didn't want more food. He started drooling all the time. His onesies were getting soaked from his constant stream of drool. There was no milk sitting in his mouth causing him to drool. I thought he could be teething, but he was only 2 1/2 months old. WAY too young right??? NOPE. Now, you can see the bumps for at least THREE different teeth on the top coming in!!! THREE!!! I'm not sure when they will peak through but they are most definitely moving into the neighborhood. They seem to be a bit reclusive, so when they pop their heads out I will make sure to snap a picture so all can meet our new friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ugh that will not be fun if you are nursing. I can't believe he is getting them already. That's crazy! What a cutie.
TIff,
that's crazy!! Remington's first tooth just broke through, and #2 is right behind! That's funny they are getting teeth at the same time, two little cousins causing trouble for their moms!
Wow that is pretty young. My kids usually wait till 9 months. Can't wait to see pics when they come in.
Post a Comment