Well, Halloween has past and the time for harvest is here. The leaves have fallen as has the temperature. Is that a happy thing? I suppose so. :) But the season of Christmas is just around the corner and so therefore it must be worth it.
Well, Kyler and I have survived our long vacation. It was a wonderful trip filled with Family, food and fun. The flights went well, and this little guy was born to travel. He loved the trip and it hardly threw off his routine. It really was wonderful! I expected people to be bothered by Kyler on the flight, but it was just the opposite. The attendants were wonderful and so accomodating! They oohed over his name and his sweet smile. They were more than willing to help with anything I needed and even understtod when I hoisted his car seat high over my head so I could move him in the plane easier. They would warn anyone that was around to duck or move out of the way to make it a bit easier for me. It really was incredible.
The other passengers were fun and loved cooing with him. They played and even said that when he did cry it was so precious that it was manageable. (I tend ot think that that was becuase he never had one of his 20 minute meltdowns.)
My unabashed plug for Southwest Airlines is this: FLY THEM!!!! They were wonderful expecially with kids. Bonus: THEY DON'T CHARGE FOR BAGGAGE!!!!!
Getting home was so nice. It was late and Kyler woke up just as I laid him in his crib. Justin saw his sweet little eyes and then got up the next morning to feed him. Kyler smiled as soon as he saw him. He's starting to get used to being home: not as many people doting over him, can't be held the whole time, but getting to see Daddy and back into the comfort of home. I think he's happy. Which is a huge plus since his little teeth are starting to make his gums very sore as they prepare to pop through.
So, we are three weeks away from Thanksgiving and Just 4 or 5 weeks from Christmas.... WOW! Where did the year go?!? The only thing left to say at this point is Happy Holidays!!!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Holidays to you too. Glad your trip went well. Espeically nice that he did so well on the plane. I'm not sure if we will ever fly with all our kids again. We flew last year to Kevins parents and we only had the four then. But try packing four carseats and four children with two adults and all the luggage....ya no fun. Especially when your 18 month old screams for the last 45 minutes of the flight and you catch a bug and two kids randomly puke. So your story sounds heavenly :)
Post a Comment