Kyler loves taking baths in Grandma's sink. It's his own little hot tub!
Kyler had his first ride faceing forward in the car seat this month. HE LOVED IT! There is no place where he is happier than his car seat. He loves to look out the window and play with us when we can turn around. He giggles a lot in the car.
Baking with mom is 100% essential. Whenever I'm doing anything in the kitchen he isists on being in my arms where he can see what is happening. It's so funny, though it makes whatever I was doing SO much more complicated! :) Gotta love the powdered sugar face.
One of these....
Plus a bowl of this....
Equals one HUGE mess!
I think that is enough pictures for now. There are more, but I'm tired. This man keeps me running!!! Hope you loved the pics!
Okay, just one more. These are my two favorite men in the whole world. They are so handsome and wonderful. I just can't live without them!

3 comments:
Kyler is so cute!
It's so fun to watch them explore huh? I have to agree though about it being hard to get things done when they want mommas attention.
awwww, my Little Klyer is so cute!! ;)
Post a Comment