So much has happened in the last few weeks! I would post pictures, but the camera is lost in a bag somewhere. It is taking a much needed nap.
We are now in our Idaho Falls house and loving every minute. Sometimes. :) Each day one more box gets emptied and another surface gets cleared off. Today I finished the kitchen and somehow, miraculously, the counters are clear of clutter and everything has it's place. I can't hardly believe it! My kitchen is never like that! Hooray for me! The living room is still knee deep in boxes, but only in the corner. The table has yet to be seen, but I hear it's in the dining room. The piano is cleared off and ready for playing, which I do every night. Our closet is slowly coming into fruition (it is the proverbial catch-all spot) and our bedroom clears out more and more each day. The bathtub is draining finally and soon pictures will go on the wall (thanks Courtney for the inspiration). The only thing missing is friends to fill it. Wow. We miss friends!!! Trent and Rach, please come home from Brazil. Courtney and Presto, we can hardly wait for tomorrow. Kandra... I miss you too much! Wish you were here. But family helps fill the void. Mike and DaLynn, YES! We are finally close enough to play! And grandma visits frequently, which we love!! So all in all, life is great. And that's what's new with us.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Where in Idaho Falls did you move?????
Good to hear that everything is settling down. Did a job take you there?
Ditto to above . . . where in IF?? We're here too!! We should take all the boys to the park, or we could barbeque!! Chris and Janelle Wertz are here and Evan and Kerri Hansen, so you're not alone!!
YAY! I will be free to play soooon;)
Post a Comment