
The invitations set the scene for a great "buzzy" day!
The cupcakes are made and the cake is set,


The banner is hung,

The cookies are iced and the frosting's not wet...
All we need now is a little bumble bee! So where is our little bumble bee? I know he was around here somewhere..Here he is!

And here...

And here!!

What a fun afternoon! And there's no wondering when he's done. He will let you know it! Check out what he did to this cake! Wowsers! He's definitely a keeper!

Thanks to everyone who came! We loved it! The presents were great and he's already tore into all of them! I can't hardly believe my boy will be one tomorrow!!! I guess we'll just have to stop blinking. He grows too much when my eyes are closed.

2 comments:
W-O-W!!! What an incredible cake, cookies, decorations, theme! Happy Birthday! :)
That is the cutest cake ever!!! I may have to steal all your ideas :)
Post a Comment