| Palouse Falls, Washtunca, WA |
We had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Of course our weekend started on Monday Memorial day and ended on Tuesday. Justin worked the whole weekend so we celebrated Monday and Tuesday. Monday we had a wonderful recital with my youngest student Anna D'hulst. She is 4 years old and did WONDERFULLY! I was so proud of her as she sang her three nursery Rhymes, Hickory Dickory Dock, Humpty Dumpty and Baa Baa Black Sheep. I will miss her this summer! After Anna's recital we had a BBQ with the D'hulst's and the Perez's. It really was a wonderful night!
Tuesday morning we got up and packed a cooler and went for our latest adventure: Palouse Falls! Palouse Falls is a 198 ft high waterfall about 2 hours south of us here in Spokane. It really was amazing to see it come out of nowhere! One minute you are driving through rolling hills that reminded us of New York, and the next you drop into the beautiful valley with the sights and sounds of a gigantic waterfall! We spent several hours just walking the paths and staring off cliffs down to the river. It was a great way to spend the only sunny day this week!
Anytime Kyler got near enough to the fence to look down at the water he'd say, "WOW! Water!"
There was prairie grass everywhere! It was taller than Kyler as we carved our way through it
"Kyler, say 'hi' to the camera!" Kyler: "Hi! Cheese!"
When did he get so big?
One handsome man...Plus one cute girl...
Equals the cutest little boy alive!!!!
Those boys had so much fun walking the paths and climbing up rocks! It was hysterical to watch them!
As soon as I snapped this picture, I thought the landscape reminded me of Peru! Aren't those two just wonderful?!?!
Two cutest boys in the world. I'm not biased at all!
One great, big, happy family! Happy Memorial Day!

4 comments:
AWESOME!!! It looks so AMAZING!!!
Beautiful! I've been wanting to take my family there. I'll have to make it a priority this summer!
That is a beautiful place!Can't wait to see you guys in 1week!! YAY
Tiff! Hey your little man is so big! I am sure he must be pretty tall! Looks like life is treating you well! -Court
Post a Comment