Recently a very dear and talented friend of mine took our family pictures! I knew they would be wonderful because I had seen her work before. But I would be lying if I told you I wasn't surprised by just HOW good the turned out. Thank you, Misty! I don't know if I can thank you enough!
 |
| Sqeeeeeeeze! |
 |
| *Sigh* I love this. |
 |
| Kyler, go like this! or not... |
 |
| He makes me melt. |
 |
| My better half! |
 |
| I keep tripping on the railroad ties |
 |
| Mom, Dad, I'm freezing! |
 |
| Ok. I'm good now. |
 |
| He was really afraid of this slide. It was quite tall. |
 |
| Love |
 |
| We could not get him to pose with the woopie. He ran out every time we lifted the blanket! |
 |
| Misty: "Okay, one more with Justin's eyes open." Justin: "He's hitting me!" |
 |
| I'm 2! |
 |
| Jump! |
 |
| Coolest vintage gas station ever! |
Ever have those times where you open your eyes and see just how great your life is? Well this day was one of mine! LOVES!
No comments:
Post a Comment