Thursday, May 26, 2011

Planking!

Planking: n. an Australian-born fad where you lay face down in or on something with your arms to your side. Also known as the "Laying Down" game. 

May 25th was National Planking Day, and as a new fan of Planking, I had to participate in some way! So I called a girlfriend and we took the kids to River Side Park for some good old fashioned Planking!!

Kyler had to plank on the "K"
 

While Clara enjoyed some time on the "C"

Me? Well I set a horrible example for all the young kids and Planked on the gigantic Radio Flyer Wagon Slide wheel!

We had hoped to get a picture of me Planking on the garbage-eating goat while Kyler fed him some garbage, but alas, the goat scared Kyler so it was a no go. Bummer!

The day was saved with a simple ride on the carousel!  What a fun morning!



May all your days be so bright as to be filled with toddler-ridden carousels and fun goat Planking!

2 comments:

Misty said...

So fun! We have to do it again sometime and I'll bring my stroller so I can participate without squishing my baby. lol.

Jan said...

Tif,
What fun you had. I can't wait to kiss that little planker in a few weeks.